We started Safe Servers in 2011 because we wanted to help companies and individuals struggling with cyber demands and emerging technology. Cyber security can be a very daunting task, with evidence of high profile failures appearing in the headlines almost daily, however, we know effective and affordable cyber security measures can be implemented successfully by everyone.
We are experts in our field, and want to make your life simpler. Here at Safe Servers we strive to demystify cyber security. We provide jargon-free, practical advice and cost-effective solutions that fit your budget. We never over-hype the threats you face, and our approach ensures we understand your needs, enabling you to go about your daily online business knowing your data and networks are protected, but without security getting in the way.
Services we offer.
- Securing of systems after cyber attack has occurred including full data analysis and reporting.
- Detection and location of perpetrator to enable investigation by police.
- Preparation of detailed reports and Logs for submission to Police & Cyber Crime Divisions to enable a conviction of the perpetrator.
- Monitoring of systems to prevent further exploits.
- Online harassment, bullying, stalking or other types of harassment we offer a sympathetic approach to such instances and carry a wealth of tactics on how to deal with these distressing situations, as well as procedures to enable prosecution of the perpetrator.
- Detection, Protection & Prevention of online exploitation of children.
- Security Software & Hardware to protect all your devices
- Full Data Encryption Service
- Call & Data Encryption Service
- Computer / Device restoration.
- Forensic data retrieval from computers, tablets and mobile phones.
- Detection, Prevention & Protection of Cyber crime and cyber-enabled crime, facilitated by the use and control of malicious software (malware).
- Detection, Prevention & Protection of cyber-enabled crime, facilitated by the use of online phishing techniques.
- Detection, Prevention & Protection of network intrusions (with various motives and objectives).
- Detection & Protection of service attacks and website defacement (with various motives and objectives).
- Detection, Prevention & Protection of online trade in financial, personal and other data obtained through cyber crime or cyber- enabled crime.
- Detection of intentional and dishonest online provision of services, tools etc. to facilitate cyber crime or cyber-enabled crime.
- Domain Registration
- Secure Web Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- If you have been the victim of any type of online crime we are here to help you.